Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop is the best common program I use to help with my time, and doing projects. This photo was taken by my tudor, and he let me and group to use it as a tutorial material.

This is the program, and I will be exploring the main tools of editing a photo.


This is the Curve tool, and it is for to change the levels of lighting by using graphs.


Exposure Tool it is to change the lighting quality.


I used the Threshold tool to change the sky, and I used the magic wand tool to highlight the sky and make it as a different layer.


Levels tool is another familiar tool of brightness and contrast, but it helps with the photo colour.


The Hue/Saturation Tool is use for to change the levels amount of colour. I had made this photo into a sunset scenery.


Here's some my own examples of experimentation with Adobe Photoshop

I made this photo to be a post apocalyptic post sign.

I was playing around with layers, in which I put mixture of colour with black and white layers together.

I was making this photo as armed civilian invasion.


No comments: