RAW TO QUALITY

Week ago, I had taking photos at North Greenwich by using a SLR camera. Now I will be experimenting RAW photos to a good quality by using Adobe Bridge which is like the same as Windows Explorer but more advance search engine.


This is the Adobe Bridge and it can examine the details of the files, and it can detect what type of files such as RAW, JPEG, other.


When I first open a raw file it will automatically open the Camera Raw 7.0 program to edit only raw photo files. This is a photo of a boat parked next to a tower at River Thames.


This is what it looks like when I finish edit it the photo using the editing tools such as details to change sharpening, and colour tool. Also to change different amount of colour temperatures, and changing brightness and contrast.

Here's my own Raw photos to Good quality photos.

RAW


QUALITY


RAW


QUALITY


RAW


QUALITY 


RAW


QUALITY


The method of taking RAW photos is new to me even I had to study photography 4 years, for now on I will use this method to help me with future projects.

No comments: